This door control system allows you to charge a flat fee to gain access to a room.
- Mount the bill acceptor box to a wall next to the door*
- Replace your existing door latch with the included door strike
- Connect the bill acceptor box to a wall outlet
- Connect wires to door solenoid
- Set dip switches inside the box that controls the following**
- How much needs to be deposited before the door is triggered (adjustable from $1 to $50)
- How long door solenoid will stay open (adjustable from 2 seconds to 30 seconds)
*We can pre-drill mounting and wiring holes
** We can pre-set these for you
- Bill acceptor enclosure with door including the lock.
- Enclosure is 6" wide x 15 3/4" tall x 10" deep.
- Allows bill validator to be added securely to any wall, shelf, post, or counter.
- MEI / MARS, and APEX bill acceptors.
- Can be mounted to the left, right, top, bottom, or front of any structure. Powder coating is gloss black.